Ideal bash environment
- pitch tent: expand on rndmcnlly's original idea to setup a temporary http server at '.'
- infect: given a remote ssh host, username and password, set up keys on that host as well as my custom bash environment
- calc: a calculator (bc wrapper?)
- portscan: #295
- A twitter command line client might be pretty spiffy, especially if I could pipe to it.
- Put the time in the prompt (last 4 digits of unixtime? gmt hr/min? ?)
- Put the return value of the last command in prompt (only if non-zero?)
- Show how long it took to run the last command (and perhaps what the last command was?)
Include 3rd party commands
Learn from others